FASCINATING and BEAUTIFUL

CALCITIC MARBLE
As it has become my usual work to go on prospecting to probably discover new minerals, news on mining, and sometimes come in co tact with minerals during exploration. Today, I have come to describe my discovery. Although not known yet if the material has been placed on the license.
 Please……..follow me as I tell you about my experience. 
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Today 12th of January, 2023, I went as usual on prospecting work, and guess what I came across? My prospecting work carried me to Kogi state, Nigeria. As usual, I started by looking out for an outcrop towards the location. I kept looking and taking note of some of the outcrops I could check around until I came across a white crystallized material. I was not sure so I got off the bike. On a proper check, I notice it was Calcitic marble.  
It is extremely common and found throughout the world in sedimentary, metamorphic, and igneous rocks. Next to quartz, it is the most abundant of the Earth’s minerals. Crystallizing in the hexagonal system, calcite is noted for its wide variety of crystalline forms.
My supercilious escapade got me to the vein of
the material that is as long as almost 500 meters exposure to the mineral. A lovely view with an S320°E strike. I think I will not tell you about the coordinate. 
Besides the cut and polish business opportunity, Calcitic marble can also be used as a building material, abrasive, agricultural soil treatment, construction aggregate, pigment, pharmaceutical, and other applications have more applications than nearly any other mineral.

Comments