lovely gems from lovely place up for grab

When I saw the call I was wondering where he would be, because I had already called his phone and he wasn't going........but on seeing his whatsapp call this time I was wondering where he could be calling from.
Sorry......I didn't tell you I was wondering where kehinde could be. Mr kehinde popularly called engineer by co workers is actually a geology we once worked together on few projects. I have tried reaching him on countless occasions until this day he called me through WhatsApp. 

He told me he is currently in sierra leone and his experience in sierra Leone, where he had followed a company for exploration. When I saw the proceed I knew God had already smiled on them

Check the proceeds out
these materials weigh nothing less than 60kilos. And he further said they are still getting more.

Anyways interested buyers are needed for theses proceeds at affordable price per grams. 
We have aquaberryl, citrine topaz, neat and transparent crystal quartz, clean clear honey quartz etc

Interested buyers should leave a message on this blog and let's talk

Comments