Super RAW AGATE!!!!

 

Raw agate

Wonder shall never end......this material is called RAW AGATE. I really took my time to study this mineral material: site seeing, taking pictures and the beautiful colours and the lines on the body...indeed God has really blessed us. I took my time to go further by trying to see some of its uses online.....wholah! What i am reading and seeing is just more than what I can digest. I will try to give tips of what I have just read so that we can all open our mouth all together.

Raw agate pieces

Agate is one of the oldest known protection stones and the stone everyone should have for protection. Do you know

1. It encourage spiritual maturity and growth. 

2. It increases inner vision

3. It gives protection security and safety

4. Dissolves inner tension and stress rational thought. 

5. Agate attracts strength.

6. Agate protects from bad dreams

7. It protects from stress and energy drains

8. It can't changes emotions but changes our level of acceptance of the emotion.

9. Agate promotes inner stability, composure and maturity

10. It's warm protective properties encourages security and self confidence

11. It encourages a sense of reality and pragmatic thinking.

12.This why agate is consider so powerful and it gives us the strength to carry on . Wear agate when you are to take important decision

Conclusively, precious and non precious agate have been used for diverse purposes for spiritual emotions and physical healings. The information given is metaphysical in nature and it's by no means medical. Crystal healing is not  an independent therapy but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated material

Can you imagine what I have been keeping in my house for a very long time....I have been to the site several time....

Anyways, either I use it or not is tilting towards my believe......it just metaphysical not medical

Comments